This policy details how data aboutyou is used when you access our websites and services, including via our mobileapplications (together, "WL") or interact with us. If we update it,we will revise the date, place notices on WL if changes are material, and/orobtain your consent as required by law.
1.Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than the classifieds posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on WL).
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- Please review privacy policies of any third-party sites linked to from WL.
- We do not respond to "Do Not Track" signals (see allaboutdnt.com).
2.Data we collect, use and disclose:
Below is a list of all the types of data we havecollected in the last 12 months, where we got it, why we collected it and thecategories of third parties to whom we disclose it. We do not sell your data tothird parties. Please note that disclose to "Payment processors"applies when you pay for a Worldslist post using a credit card.
| Data type || Where we got it || Why collected || Disclose to |
| First and last name || User entry || Facilitating transactions and personalizing your use of WL || Payment processors |
| Email address || User entry || Account creation, user-to-user and WL-to-user communications and combatting fraud/abuse || No one |
| Phone number || User entry || User-to-user communications, combatting fraud/abuse, personalizing your use of WL || Payment processors and phone verification service providers |
| Mailing or street address || User entry || Account and post creation, WL communicating with corporate users, facilitating transactions and personalizing your use of WL || Payment processors |
| Credit card data || User entry || Facilitating your transactions || Payment processors |
| Geographic location (latitude and longitude) || User entry, IP/geolocation providers || Personalizing your use of WL and combatting fraud/abuse || No one |
| Photos and other data you voluntarily provide, post on or send via WL || User entry || Facilitating and personalizing your use of WL || No one |
| Saved searches, account preferences, favorite/hidden postings || User entry || Facilitating and personalizing your use of WL || No one |
| HTTP browser cookie || User's browser, WL web server || Facilitating and personalizing your use of WL and combatting fraud/abuse || No one |
| Information about your device and browser such as device ID, browser version, operating system, plugins || User's browser, mobile app || Facilitating and personalizing your use of WL and combatting fraud/abuse || No one |
| IP address || User's browser, mobile app, IP/geolocation providers || Combatting fraud/abuse || Service providers that help us combat fraud/abuse |
| Web page views, access times, HTTP headers || User's browser, mobile app || Combatting fraud/abuse || No one |
We may share some or all of theabove listed data in the following circumstances:
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of WL users, WL, or the general public.
- at your direction (e.g., if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
3.Data we store
- We retain data as needed to facilitate and personalize your use of WL, combat fraud/abuse and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
You may access and update certain data about youvia your account login.
To learn more about the CaliforniaConsumer Privacy Act and how it applies to you, please visit the California Attorney-General's website.
Right to know: Youhave the right to request that we disclose the data we collect, use and disclose,and other information relating to data we collect about you.
Right to delete: Youhave the right to request the deletion of data that we have collected from you,subject to certain exceptions.
Right to non-discrimination: Youhave the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising therights listed above.
You may submit a request to know ordelete via Worldslist.org/about/ccpa orprivacy @worldslist.org.
Only you, or someone you authorizeto act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete your data. Anauthorized agent may make a request on your behalf by providing written permissionsigned by you.
We will need to confirm youridentity before processing your request by asking you to log into your existingaccount (if you are a registered user) or by asking you for additionalinformation, such as a government issued ID, to confirm your identity againstinformation we have already collected.
If you are a registered WL userunder the age of 18, you may request (via firstname.lastname@example.org) and obtainremoval of content or information publicly posted on WL. Please note thatremoval does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of said content orinformation from the Internet.
By accessing WL or providing usdata, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or ascommunicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and storeit on servers in the United States. For more information, please contact ourprivacy officer at email@example.com.