There is a number of professional software, which acts as the connectivity tool with Microsoft Outlook. But, many of that software are not reliable to work as Outlook add-ins and that can lead to Outlook not performing the way it should be. The Outlook archives the emails in the inbox to reduce the mailbox size. However, the size of the mailbox increases as the number of emails added to it. Because of which the Outlook struggles to operate in a smooth way to access the user mailboxes and then eventually gives the “Outlook Not responding “error.
The other reasons for getting this error message might be:
• The security settings in the anti-virus programs installed on the computer which blocks some feature of Outlook email and hence the Outlook email stops working.
• If the Outlook email software is Outdated.
• If the outlook is used my multiple processes at the same time.
• Conflict confliction between the add-ins installed with Outlook.
• If the mailbox is heavy.
•Office program is corrupted.
• Conflict between the Outlook and Antivirus software.
• User profile is damaged or corrupted.
• Conflict between Outlook and other software.
Check Outlook email Status Here: Outlook Not Working
14315,legend glen court,Gainsville,virginia,20155 USA
Send Message 866-279-5394
Report this ad