This problem occurs due to SSL (secure socket layer) error.SSL is used by websites to protect the data entered by the users on their website. If you are getting SSL error, means that either your internet connection (ISP) or your computer is blocking Google chrome from loading the webpage you want to open.
Steps to fix:
• Set Date and Time in your device correctly: In most of the cases, incorrect date and time set in the computer is the main cause of an SSL error or “Your connection is not private” error message.
• Antivirus setting to be checked: Sometime Antivirus blocks the website’s security certificate. You need to turn off HTTPS scanning or turn off SSL scan depending upon the Antivirus you use.
• Clean the Cache of the Google Chrome Browser: Settings -- Show advanced settings --Clear browsing data under Privacy options—Clear Cached images and data.
• Reset the Google Chrome Browser: Chrome menu –Settings-- Show advanced settings-- Reset settings-- Reset.
• Proceed through SSL errors to the website: Click on Proceed to the website option. If you think the website is secure to load, you can load the website in this way.
14315,legend glen court, gainesville,va,usa
Send Message 1-800-585-2494
Mlewzklawz (M company ITSELF, LEWZ means LION, KLAWZ means CLAWZ) IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. got established in 2013. we are into top it training institute in Bangalore, fastest growing company in software and application development.We do provide Customized… bangalore
Our Norton Antivirus Customer Service specialists are available round-the-clock to provide the best solutions for any issue affecting your work. To know more on how we are the best at providing complete Norton Technical Support, visit us at… New Jersey
Start Your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange with EifaSoft Technologies The Shifting trends and the emerging technologies are paving way for new prospects in the future of money. With this, it's predictable that within a couple of years, the whole world will… India
Netgear is the number one router manufacturer in the world. To resolve any Netgear router technical issue, contact us on our Netgear Router Support Number 1-800-987-893. The Netgear Tech Support is available round-the-clock to offer the finest solutions… melbourne
Report this ad