This problem occurs due to SSL (secure socket layer) error.SSL is used by websites to protect the data entered by the users on their website. If you are getting SSL error, means that either your internet connection (ISP) or your computer is blocking Google chrome from loading the webpage you want to open.
Steps to fix:
• Set Date and Time in your device correctly: In most of the cases, incorrect date and time set in the computer is the main cause of an SSL error or “Your connection is not private” error message.
• Antivirus setting to be checked: Sometime Antivirus blocks the website’s security certificate. You need to turn off HTTPS scanning or turn off SSL scan depending upon the Antivirus you use.
• Clean the Cache of the Google Chrome Browser: Settings -- Show advanced settings --Clear browsing data under Privacy options—Clear Cached images and data.
• Reset the Google Chrome Browser: Chrome menu –Settings-- Show advanced settings-- Reset settings-- Reset.
• Proceed through SSL errors to the website: Click on Proceed to the website option. If you think the website is secure to load, you can load the website in this way.
14315,legend glen court, gainesville,va,usa
Send Message 1-800-585-2494
Built a distinctive, taxi booking app like Uber with features that exceed all clone apps in quality and performance. Our Uber clone is to uplift the taxi startups and let them cope up with the market trends. Cabso is a streamlined taxi management… British Columbia
Having an idea to start an online taxi booking business and looking for a solution to breakthrough?. Appkodes Cabso - a taxi booking clone will be the best fit on any idea for online taxi booking business. This script has got an eye catchy UI and separate… United Arab Emirates
Report this ad