In the event that you can get however cannot send:
- Double Check your Outgoing Mail (SMTP) setting - Which organization is your Internet association supplier? You generally utilize your Internet association supplier's Outgoing Mail (SMTP) setting when sending email. - You'll have to contact your Internet association supplier to check your Outgoing Mail (SMTP) setting.
On the off chance that you can send however cannot get:
- Double Check your Incoming Mail (POP3) settings (Use the above directions)
- A typical mix-up: For Servers setting (Servers tab),
- > Account Name ensure that you utilize the full email address and not only the initial segment of the email address - for instance: email@example.com and not simply "markjohn"
- Login to your Web Mail and Delete any suspicious email that can obstruct your Mailbox. (Messages that have no "From" or tainted spam messages can cause Outlook/Outlook Express to hang.
14315,legend glen court, gainesville,va,usa
Send Message 1-800-585-2494
Report this ad