Causes of Belkin wireless router is not working problem:
• Connection or connectivity problem.
• Device Identification problem.
• IP address problem.
• Firmware problem.
Solution For Belkin wireless router is not working or belkin router has blinking orange light-
• Connection Problem – before you will go ahead and fix your problems related to computer. You should check the connection first.
• Make sure your modem is connected from internet port or WAN port of the router via Ethernet cable.
• Connect your computer from any one LAN port of the router via Ethernet cable.
• Plug out the power cable from the back of your modem and wait for 10 seconds and plug it back in.
• Plug out the power cable from of the router and wait for 10 seconds and plug it back in.
Support Toll-Free Number: 1-800-585-2494
14315,legend glen court
Send Message 1-800-585-2494
All now Netgear Tech support number 1 888 479 2017 then get instant Netgear support. Our Netgear customer service phone number 1 888 479 2017 is always available for you to provide customized solutions. We provide Netgear Help and support to users. Make a… central NJ
Dallas SEO Company helps our client’s website to attain the top place in popular search engines. Our SEO experts make use of many tools and enablers which help the website not only to get better ranking but also help it get more traffic. Our expert and… dallas / fort worth
Report this ad