Germany Jaapsonpcb
12-07-15 0 Hits

2 layer aluminum PCB Poland, UK, Europe, Italy, Germany, Sweden , Netherlands, Spain, Czech - Two (Double) layer MCPCB is consisting of two layers of copper conductor, put them on same side of metal core (usually aluminum, copper or iron alloy). The metal base is on the bottom of whole MCPCB, which is different from double sided MCPCB (the two copper layers were put on the each side of metal core respectively), and you can only populate SMD on top side.

Capability of 2L MCPCB:

•Base material: Aluminum/Copper/Iron Alloy
•Thermal Conductivity (dielectrial layer): 0.8, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 W/m.K.
•Board Thickness: 0.5mm~3.0mm(0.02"~0.12")
•Copper thickness: 0.5 OZ, 1.0 OZ, 2.0 OZ, 3.0 OZ
•Outline: Routing, punching, V-Cut
•Solder mask: White/Black/Blue/Green/Red Oil
•Legend/Silkscreen Color: Black/White
•Surface finishing: Immersion Gold, HASL, OSP
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

SHENZHEN JAAPSON TECHNOLOGY CO LTD
Building 2, Tongfuyu Industrial Park, Shenzhen, China, 518104
Tel: 86-755-82596922
Fax:86-755-82596922/82596923
baggio.wang@funsunpcb.com
baggio@jaapson-pcb.com
www.jaapsonpcb.com

http://www.jaapsonpcb.com

Building 2, Tongfuyu Industrial Park, Shenzhen, China, 518104

Send Message   86-755-82596922

QR code

Related ads

Buy Siemens 3RR2 Current monitoring relays Online

Steelsparrow supplies 3RR2 Current monitoring relays online.The SIRIUS 3RR2 monitoring relay, which is simply plugged on to a contactor, not only serves the monitoring of motors or other consumers.  https://steelsparrow.com/electrical-components bangalore

!!!!!investor looking for positive investment opportunities!@@

!!!!private investor looking for positive investment opportunities and business partnerships with positive and encouraging profit margin needing additional capital for expansion , i am investing like a private investor and i have ready capital of… Latin America and Caribbean

The best cheapest rice online in nigeria

I ordered over a hundred dollars worth of products, almost two weeks later, I'm still waiting.Beautyforworld.com is very fake and unprofessional online pharmacy I have called the customer service number and got someone who sounds like they are from the… south bend / michiana

FAG Pillow block bearings online

Pillow block is also called as plummer block or bearing housing. This is a pedestal which supports a rotating shaft along with compatible bearings and various accessories. Since the bearings are fitted to the housings, they are typically called as pillow… bangalore

Find Best Compressors In Christchurch at Nominal Cost

We are offering a range of compressed air safety equipment that meet International standards and exceed NZ Dept of Labor requirements. We provide best compressors in Christchurch at nominal cost. For more info visit our website. christchurch

Report this ad