Once you have downloaded the Webroot SecureAnywhere setup from www.webroot.com/safe, installing it just takes a while, is and you have successfully accomplished the installation procedure, you are advised to activate the Webroot setup. The setup can be activated using the 20-digit unique keycode that you would have received on purchasing the Webroot SecureAnywhere.
These steps must be followed to install the Webroot SecureAnywhere setup on a Windows machine:
1. Double-click on the Webroot setup icon and visit "My Account."
2. Further, on the right side of the Account tab, you need to provide your 20-digit unique passcode when you see the prompt window appearing.
3. Once you have entered the code, tap on the Activate button.
To install the Webroot SecureAnywhere setup on your Mac, follow these steps mentioned below:
1. Right-click on the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon.
2. From the menu, you need to choose the option "Open Webroot SecureAnywhere."
3. Now click on the "My Account" option appearing under the main window.
4. Further, click on the "My Account" tab.
5. Then tap on the "Activate a New Keycode" button.
6. Enter your keycode and press the "Activate" button.Show More